Anahita The Resort is among the best luxury golf villas in Mauritius. With its golf course measuring 6828 meters and its many facilities, one will agree that this property offers unsurpassed luxury in addition to a unique golfing experience. Many choose to spend their holidays there because of the facilities offered. Elegant estate in the heart of a natural amphitheatre, Anahita The Resort gives you an exclusive paradise zone and has 2 golf courses signed Ernie Els and Bernhard Langer, at Anahita and Ile aux Cerfs respectively. Experience exclusivity and authenticity during your holiday in Mauritius.
Two 18-holes courses where Pros and beginners are welcomed. Those wishing to mingle paradisical holidays and golf experience, you will find happiness at Anahita.
Note that Anahita The Resort recently won the 2014 Travelers’ Choice Award for being one of the Top 25 hotels for families in Africa.
Golf facilities offered
– Reside at Anahita during vacation time and get unlimited free access to the Anahita and Ile aux Cerfs golf courses, with practice balls and cart.
– For a minimum of 6 paying trainees, Pro golfer will receive a free full-board accommodation.
– Complimentary green fee for Anahita The Resort’s guests.
– One hour free golf initiation.
– Unlimited access to Driving Range with unlimited practice balls on Anahita and Ile aux Cerfs golf courses.
– Assistant Pro available for support or extra courses.
– Special conditions and discounted rates for accompanying spouse or partner.
Highlights of Anahita Golf Course
18-holes championship, 6 of them facing the ocean, with five sets of tees and wide fairways, the golf course has everything to amaze. It was designed by Ernie Els to USGA standards. Facing a spectacular view, especially the green mountain, a crystal clear lagoon and an endemic forest, it is the first of its kind in Mauritius.
With over 50 international victories, Ernie Els is today among the best golfers in the world and sign this masterpiece, known as one of the best golf sites. A true journey of reference.
Highlights of Île aux Cerfs Golf Course
Just like Anahita golf course, the one at Ile aux Cerfs has 18 holes and offers stunning views. With an area covering 87 hectares, this course signs Bernhard Langer and meets international standards. Its main highlight: all holes offer sea view. Five minute boat trip from Anahita is enough to discover this golf course. Since July 2013, an Anahita Exclusive Beach has been set at Ile aux Cerfs which will allow you to experience unparalleled luxury. Ile aux Cerfs is well known and appreciated by holidaymakers and provides a small exclusive paradise corner with an idyllic setting.
A luxury villa by the beach with golf facilities: What could be better?