Mauritius Forums

> Click here for our main Mauritius Accommodations portal ~ Mauritius Holidays ~ (in ENGLISH)
> Klicken Sie hier für unsere Mauritius Unterkünfte Hauptseite ~ Mauritius Urlaub ~ (auf DEUTSCH)
> Clicquez ici pour notre site web Ile Maurice Location Vacances principale ~ Ile Maurice Séjour ~ (en FRANÇAIS)

Some of our Mauritius Accommodations !

Einige unserer Mauritius Unterkünfte !

Découvrez nos Locations vacances Ile Maurice !

Go Back   Mauritius Forums > Mauritius - Forum in English > Mauritius Island - Indian Ocean

Mauritius Island - Indian Ocean All topics concerning Mauritius

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-09, 09:58

Default Maurispace ( Make Friends and Find your love )

Maurispace is the first dating website in Mauritius where you can find your love or even find friends.

Maurispace offer you lot of options for FREE! such as: Chat, 3d Chat , Private and Public Chat , Video Chat , Mail , IM discussion , Play game , Blog , Music , CLip , Video and much more...

Please Check out maurispace.com for more details

Thanks

PS: REGISTRATION IS FREE

Last edited by domdaf; 07-01-09 at 09:47.
Old 05-01-09, 11:44

Hi!

That's interesting, in Mauritius also people now need the Internet to get to new friends or to fall in love? A little cyberisland I thought it was mainly in our hi-tech societies that people don't have time to meet someone in real life now, but it's also like this in Mauritius?
Is it your own website? Does it work out? Have you gotten some response from members who have found someone via the www?

Best regards
Steven
Old 05-01-09, 17:50

Hello Steven

Thanks for your comment

Yes it is my own website and it is licensed.
First of all i would like to thanks the admin for the approval of my post ( he is so generous )

Well let's talk a little about maurispace

Well i am the creator of Maurishop.net ( A website where you can sell your stuffs, used or new ) and after a great success i have decided to launch maurispace because it seem that young people seem to be interest in Blog, Chat , Video Chat , Music etc...
Maurispace is a new site and of course it will take months or even years to become popular,so i am begging everybody to join maurispace so that we can show people that Mauritian are not noob

I am so happy that mauritian forum exist, it is a great place where we can talk and share what we have ...

And yes steven i got some members ( some of them are my friends ).

I am here to answer any questions about maurispace and i will try my best to remain active on this great forum

Last edited by domdaf; 07-01-09 at 09:42.
Old 06-01-09, 17:30
Administrator

Hello domdaf,

i've had a look at Maurishop.net , looks nice, are the people who advertise there getting good responses, like do they experience any sales ? How about putting some auctions in there ?

Maurispace can finde success among the young people, like the ones that go to college. If some there happen to like it, they will tell their friends and after a while maybe you'll have lots of members. But thats a tough job though. Many prefer to stick to facebook or other bigger networks. Its like when a user goes on the website and sees barely any members, they are usually less keen to join. Is membership free or does a user have to pay ?
Old 07-01-09, 09:41

Hello Dietmar

Thanks for your reply

Well Maurishop is a site where everybody can post just like our main portal ( orange )
So i don't think that they should have experience to sell something as it is very easy! All options are integrated, and the member have to add a little description about the product he/she is selling

To place an ad on maurishop.net first of all your must register ( it is free! and will always remain free! )
Then click on Place an Ad and follow the steps...

Now For Maurispace.com i know it is a new site and that we have lot of competitors, but i just want to create a dating website for Mauritius only! and i hope it will become famous like other dating website...

This is why for the moment we are doing lot of advertising and soon an article on Maurispace will appear on the Newspaper.

Of course the Membership on Maurispace.com is 100% Free and there is no hidden fee.
For the moment we have 15 members ( please note that maurispace website has been launched in 1 week )

So we hope to grow up our community and make maurispace the Facebook of mauritius xD
Old 26-01-09, 18:55

Talking

Hello Again

This is to let you know that we have change the software on Maurispace.com

Now it is more user friendly and have more options

Please kindly join Maurispace again! We won't change the software now as i have found what i was looking for